Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
The swamplands - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

The swamplands

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The swamplands - Page 3 Empty Re: The swamplands

Post by Red Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:16 am

I laugh "Alright Is alive wolf." I bark and leap up and seen the sad look a pon her face."Hmmmm if that didn't work what to do." I bark I step back a wrong move I yelp as I land in the lake . I yelp and leap out shivering looking like a drowned rat most would have found it quite funny. I sigh as my fur clings to my skinny frame making me look quite small. "Well if ye didn't laugh at this im out of ideas." I bark
Red
Red

Location : Now if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?

http://riseofforgottenpacks.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:21 am

Timber smiled weakly, but nothing more. " aww, cmon Red. Don't feel bad, I'm just being a downer. That's not something that can be fixed easily. " She said, trying to comfort him. She wasn't sure she'd ever heal, but she couldn't tell him that. Her paws were sopping wet, but she tried to ignore that. Red was obviously worse off with that, the poor thing looked tiny, even compared to Timber.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:28 am

"Well i'll i'll fix that!" I pant and sneeze as a dark butterfly landed on my nose "HEY HEY YOU GET BACK HERE!" I leap at the butterfly and knock it down, I grab the half dead butterfly and bring it to timber. "See this ain't it Purdy?" I ask and stand on my hind legs and lie it on her nose.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:34 am

Timber watched the butterfly, practicly crosseyed. It beat its wings once, tickling her nose. She sneezed, and it flew away. She smiled, an actual smile, as it flew away. Then laughed. One short, clear laugh, like she used to. "Yes, Red. That butterfly was puuuuuurdy." She joked, shaking her head In amazement. How'd he even catch that thing without klling it? Her smile faded, but in her mind she was cheerful for the moment. That was enough for her, even if she didn't know how long it would last.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:40 am

"Well you smiled that's something." I bark and laughed hard as I watch her cross eyed watching the butterfly."And yes timber it was puuuuuurdy." I laugh as she tries to mock me. I get into a crouch and slink forward and kill a rabbit and take it to timber. "Here want some?" I asj and nudge it to her.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 am

"I guess you're right." Timber said as she watched him kill the rabbit. The rabbit wasn't asking for death, but it had been granted. Ironic that those who love life die, while those who don't have to force death upon themselves. "No thanks, you caught it." She said, shaking her head. She was hungry, but her stomach churned with even the thought of eating rabbit. She was a vegetarian wolf, so if there were any berries around. She lowered her nose to the ground on instinct, and immediately got water up it. She stumbled back, trying to get the water out. Finally, she managed to dry out her nose, and sniffed the air instead of the ground this time. About fifty yards away she could smell some berries on a tree, which she ran, or struggled through the swamp to. She bit off a branch and carried it back to where Red was with his dead bunny. The put the branch on a bush nearby so it wouldn't get wet, then ate some. They tasted good, but also a little bitter. Maybe that was just her imagination or something. It had been nice to make Red laugh, even if by accident. She could remember all the times she'd tripped over her own feet trying to cheer up Silver. Most times it had worked, but there was always tail-chasing lessons as a back-up. She smiled at the memory, but it faded quickly when she remembered. She had no friends, at least none she wanted to call a friend. She would've wanted Red to be her friend, but no matter what he said, she didn't want him to die. She could stand Dead Wolf as a joke, but if it turned out to be real, she honestly didn't know what she'd do.
(eh. Trying to make up for all those tiny Nook pawsts)

Last edited by Timber on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:14 am

Silver saw Timber come baxk from where ever she went, as Silver saw her she saw a sad look upon her face, Silvers ears went down as she approched them. "Whats up you two?" Silver said as she looked aroumd making sure you know who was not here as well.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you'll see a pair of grey silver eyes looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:00 pm

The white mistress wakes and sees the timber ounce more she sits and watches her and the wolf Red. Her fur to her skin and her ears perked she sits perfectly still as if she is made of marble. Her red eyes scan the area and sees her brother have left and she looks at the water so calm so quit it sickens the maiden. She seeks pain and agony which she sees none of yet she doesn’t leave why. Her large frame casts a large shadow behind the tree and it grows with the sun’s fading light as it lowers to light another land.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Timbers eyes shot up, ears flattening instantly. She recognized the voice, and she snarled like a feral wolf. Now, you must understand, she isn't thinking. Not at all, only going on instinct. In fact, everything centered down to her and hating the wolf in front of her. The fur on the back of her neck stood up as she turned to face the fae(Silver). She was vaguely aware of a question, but she hadn't heard it in the angry haze. "Hello, Silver." She growled, glaring at her. After having something to drink, she was stronger than she had been before. Good Timber, this is good. The voice in her head urged, draining her energy again. Now she knew what it was doing to her, but she couldn't stop it. She glanced once at Silver, trying her best to explain a lot within once expression. Pain, worry, fear, anger, and hatred. She wasn't even sure who she hated anymore. Her head throbbed, and she sat down, momentarily forgetting to be mad. It was so confusing, she simply couldn't understand.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:09 pm

"Timber what's up with you lately? I ask gently not wanting her to turn on me not again. I tilt my head as she acted fierce toward silver and I think what to do so she doesn't rip silver to pieces.  "uhhhh Silver what's goin' on?" I whisper to her. I whine quietly and look around quickly and think hard for once my quick wits were failing me. What happened to Timber lately she was so off not the normal Timber I had met moons ago. I flop on my back tongue out and a goofy grin on my face try to get Timber to forget about hurting or threatening Silver.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:03 pm

A quiet whimper sounded from her mouth, suddenly afraid. Something was messing with her head, and she didn't like it. She also didn't like it because it seemed like it was her messing with her mind, which was confusing her even further. What was wrong with her? She hated it, but also couldn't stop it. Now you see, Timber. You can't escape this, now that I've been called upon.The voice seemed to snicker, a truly evil thing. But she couldn't stop it, she was barely in control of it. She couldn't speak without it trying to speak for her, so she muttered something inaudible as a response to Red. It was too much for her to take, and she had to get away from there. She didn't care if Red had decided to be her friend. He had told her he'd rather die than not be her friend, but this wasn't death. It was much worse. Despair never left you, it just hid when the happiness was there. She thought about an old saying, 'you cannot be happy if you are never sad.' This was true, and now Timber was stuck in her opposite self. If every wolf had two sides, a happy and a sad, Timber had never used her sad side. She'd been cheerful twenty-four seven, and the pain she'd ignored was catching up with her. She was now the opposite of cheerful, and she would be for a very long time. Three years she'd been a optimistic wolf, and now she would spend three years as the opposite. She frowned, looking at her paws as she thought. She would be of no use for three years, so she should leave. She stood, a low growl escaping her that was directed at the voice in her head. Timber sprinted away, pausing about seven yards away, opening her mouth to say 'I'll be back in three years,' but the voice twisted her words. "I'm leaving, forever." She said, turning and running away not giving them a chance to react. The voice seemed to know a lot, was that true? Would she really never return? She squinted as she ran, trying to forget about that question.
------------ um... I dunno where to. But, she left the swamplands-----------
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:51 pm

"No!" I yell and dash after here full speed I pant and my head reaches only to here tail. "Timber no please!" I yelp not wanting to see my friend leave. I pant tired from running yet I push on remembering I swore I wasn't a gonna leave. "C-come back." I whine and pant how long could she run? well im gonna keep goning I tell my self.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Silver watches them as she does not know what to do. She lays down bored and feels out of place. (Where is everyone else, i miss Crow and Butcher) Silver thought as she remembered the days they had together. How Butcher had gave her a blood necklace with his own blood, as Silver thought of it she looked down at her neck and could still see the faint out line of Butchers blood necklace.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you'll see a pair of grey silver eyes looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:16 pm

The white wolf stands and walks over to the timber “As I warned you before the only way it the darkness shall fade is with a goodness grows you must stay calm and ignore the voice of evil and listen closely to the good as it whispers the truth.” The snowy wolf says with her velvet angel like voice sitting in front of the timber with a blank face showing nothing. Her body still likes stone and her red eyes staring onto the female.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:57 am

Silver was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard another female talk to her, she did not know this femake and said, "huh? What does that mean." As Silver waited for the female to answer her, her thoughts went back to the day Silver first layed eyes on Butcher.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Timber reached the swamp lands, or at least that was her guess because the ground turned soggy and the heat rose about 50 degrees. Seriously, it wasn't even cold like Aqua Mist had been. She swatted at a mosquito with her paw before continuing along to find Silver. She felt really bad about what had happened, but at least she was okay now. The real okay, not the fake okay of death she'd been promising herself the past few days. Finally, she heard Silver and the fae from earlier talking. Hesitantly, she stepped out into the area where they were. She lowered herself to the ground, as Red had done earlier when scared of her. She was, actually, a little scared. The white fae definitely hated her, but she was more worried about Silver. What if Timber had broken their friendship? Tilting her head with an utter look of omega, which she kind of was as a healer, she asked "Silver, are you okay?". She glanced at the other fae, who kept being called Angel. "Thanks for trying to help, by the way, but I found a smack to the head and a true friend worked better." She said, half joking. She glanced behind her to see if Red had made it, hoping he had. She honestly had no clue what would've happened if she never woke up after slamming herself at the wall. It would've been pretty ridiculous if her last words were 'Shut up, both of you.' She grinned momentarily, laughing at herself on the inside. Glancing up at Silver, she debated in her mind about acting further like the traditional omega. She knew Silver had always loved her rank as Alpha, so it might make her feel better and forgive Timber.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Silver had saw Timber coming and could smell her coming, when she approached them she saw Timber crouch down like an Omega would do when approaching a Alpha, but Silver was no longer an Alpha. "Im not mad at you Timber, never was." Silver says as she continues to look out in the open land.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:23 pm

I skid to a halt sliding past Silver and regain my footing and pad back to Timbers side." I I I'm here," I pant and sit tail over paws. "Hi Silver! Don't worry Timber's fixed." I grin happily still. "So she doesn't mean harm well ye can see that sorta I guess." I bark and get lower "Ill just shut up now." I hwine and lie down.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Timber laughed at the 'fixed' comment, but it was just as true as the 'unstable' comment from earlier. She had been really messed up in the mind, and it would be haunting her forever. But oh well, there were other matters at hand. She stood, still a bit lower than Silver just by the height difference. The fact Silver had never been mad and wasn't now had given her a burst of happiness, which she was determined to spend cheering up Silver. She batted gently at Silvers shoulder, an invitation to play fight. If there was one thing she knew about Silver, it was she always loved a little play fight. Which was fine with Timber, seeing as there was no real danger for her friends. The left-over adrenaline from her little problem was almost completely drained, leaving her with the throbbing head. She glanced at Red, who had whined, and frowned. If Silver was mad at him, it would just be stupid. It was Timber who'd caused trouble, if any at all. So, she wagged her tail and play-bowed, signaling Red was welcome to join in the game as well. She tried to decide which would be better. Tag, or play fight? Tag would be rather difficult with the squishy ground, but in a play fight anyone who fell would get a mouth full of water. So she decided to let Silver decide, and gave a quick little yap-like bark of excitement, waiting for the game to begin.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:49 am

As Silver saw Red pad up to them and saying what he did then saying he was going to shut up Silver laughed but had no idea why he was lowered before her like Timber was, even though Timber had risen a little she was stilk lower then Silver, "Red please rise, im not your Alpha remember." Silver said with a laugh, then Silver heard Timber mention a game of play fight, Silvers muzzle turned in to a full blown smile as her tail wagged, she dipped down in a playful bow ready to begin the game.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:10 pm

The mixed mistress turns away from the wolves, she shows nothing in her eyes nor in any image of her face. The Mistress slowly walks alone to a tree with a perfect view of the swamp. She feels a chill run down her spin but she ignores the feeling as she watches the horizon with her red pools that seem to have the look of blood. The mistress sits in the shade of a tree leaning back as her blood pools look strait ahead at the water of the swamp.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:04 pm

I sit down and lick my ginger paws cleaning them from the murky water. I stop for a second and run my tongue over my creamy jaws then continue hating the feeling of water on my pelt. I straighten my self up and swipe my tongue over my chest fluff and leap on to a large grey stone to get out of the damp ground.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Timber saw Silver accept the invitation to play, and growled happily. Still, tag or playfight? In the end, she just shrugged. It honestly didn't matter much, she was just eager to cheer Silver up, along with proving she was 'stable'. She'd hated being callled unstable, and stuff like that. It was time to put that in the past, pretend to be that perky wolf, and make them forget about those days. She was about to tap Silver on the shoulder, to begin the game of tag, but instead she decided to start with some surprise. She went as fast as she could through the murky water, jumping up onto the grey rock with effort. Timber was a bit unseady, but managed to get up, tap Red on the shoulder, and jump down, splashing water behind her. She forced herself to not wince at the water, as she ran back to Silver. Honestly, Red deserved to get in the game and play with them. He needed a bit of cheering up too, which was her job. The court jester of the swamp, how nice. She reached Silver, and laughed lightly. "Do we run now?" She asked, head tilted with a happy twinkle in them. She knew Red was quite fast, but Silver was fast as well. But she wasn't all that fast, most of her strange energy had drained from her temporary strong time. So, she didn't wait for an answer and ran as fast as her little legs could take her away, yowling once with a mischevous glee.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:04 pm

I take a running leap at Timber but miss landing on Silver. "Your it! I leap off of her and leap over the rock and skid into the river. "Ah Crud!" I yowl and swim tot he other side looking like a drowned rat. On the other side I shake crazily my pelt not thick and not built for water.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:45 pm

The mistress watches as the male skids into the murky water and laughs slightly with a grin, but this grin was kind and with joy like one show shows toured her brothers. The white female’s fur still wet and with patches of green begins to use her paws to comb pout the filth. Slowly and perfectly she grooms herself till her beautiful white fur is clean, then she genteelly stands and walks over to the timber wolf. She doesn’t look her in the eyes but keeps herself lower then the female.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum