Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
Hidden Falls - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

Hidden Falls

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hidden Falls - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden Falls

Post by Alisen Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 am

Steel thinks while he eat and then picks up his head “ I guess you could come with me, or rest here like sleeping beauty over there.” Steel says throwing his head to point at Nchi. Coal finishes eating and then pushes a pile over to were Nchi is and another to Flinch then starts pacing , he knows he can’t leave yet and he hates to wait to watch over his sister but she would most likely send him back to wait a bit longer.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:27 am

Flinch shook his head, standing. "I'll go with you. I don't want to rest." He said, glancing at the pacing Coal. He couldn't sit still either, and he hoped having something to do would help that.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Alisen comes back with Timber, helping her carry Red “Here you go, dang he’s still shaking, and how on earth can he still be sleeping?” Alisen asks Timber and shakes her head laying Red down by the wall. “Here’s the temporary den, Me and Coal were just about to go on a patrol and if any one else wanted to come, while Steel watches from above.” Alisen says to Timber her body more relaxed and her smile bigger.

Coal trots over to Timber “You scared Alisen.” He says with a smirk “ Even I can’t do that.” He says. Steel hugs his sister with a sigh of relief.

Alisen pushes him off “Personal space,” Alisen says smiling though.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Timber laughed nervously, and then hugged Alisen as well. "Personal space is for jags! This is a place of free hugs, group hugs, and any other kind of hug ya can think of." She smiled, wagging her tail in an effort to make the mood even lighter. She glanced at the shivering Red, and then at the two newcomers. One of them was fast asleep and snoring, in the corner of the room. She chuckled, glancing at Flinch. He nodded, smirking. Sleeping Beauty. Hadn't taken them long to come up with that, had it? She padded over to her old friend and hugged him, ignoring the flinch. "Flinch hugs are a type of hug too," She teased him, causing him to laugh. That was always nice. Flinch wasn't hard to make laugh, but it was always genuine.

Flinch rolled his eyes, laughing. "Hey, Timbera." He said, standing up and glancing at Steel. Another wolf had come in, with Timber. Well... they had dragged him in. He padded over and sniffed the shuddering wolf, wrinkling his nose. "Really Timber? You're in love with that?" He chuckled, enjoying the look on Timbers face. If she got to hug him, he got to tease her. That's just how the world worked.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Alisen shakes her head and smiles “He may not be the best smelling but is one of the best friends any wolf could have.” Alisen says and nudges Timber genteelly “She’s the best friend any wolf could ever have.” Alisen says “And she’s my friend.” Then Alisen smirks “or I should say sister, since that’s what it feels like.” Alisen says.

Coal smiles then runs off outside “Alisen you stay here and talk with the packies I’ll patrol today.” He yells while running off before Alisen can object. Steel smirks and walks over to Alisen “Why don’t we show the awake members the point?” Steel suggests.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Timber looked up at Alisen and laughed, bumping Alisen's shoulder with hers. "Yep! She's my sister from another mister." She said cheerily, using the term she'd heard Yente throw around before. She glanced at Steel uneasily. "I've already seen it, I think. But I'm sure Flinch would like it." She said, glancing at the starving wolf, who nodded. She, actually, was a bit too accommodated with the point. She'd almost jumped from it, actually. But nobody needed to know that. She wagged her tail, then glanced at Red nervously again. "Does he count as awake...? I don't think Nchi would attack, but I don't want to take the chance." She tilted her head at Alisen, then at Red. He was awake, but he seemed kinda... stunned.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Alisen laughs a little then throws Red onto her back without a problem. “Yup, he qualifies, though I doubt that Nchi would even try to mess with my friend, knowing I can take him down easily.” Alisen says smirking but shakes her head “But, maybe the cool air will wake him from this daze.” Alisen says marching off toured the point.

Steel laughs and fallows.

……………………..please post at the peak…………………..
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:51 am

__________Nchi_______

I yawn and awaken. How long was I out? No one was her aw man did they leave! I whine and sniff around, then I hear Flinch's howl they were near. I sigh there was no food in sight so I decided I should go out and hunt. I search around and find a few rabbits and a branch of berries ad bring them back to the den. "Perfect when they come home they'll have food!" I bark excitedly to my self. I sit by the den's entrance guarding it. I snarl as a big badger comes stumbling along and I growl and kill it in a short battle. I grin and keep it beside me to show the others.

Red
Red

Location : Now if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?

http://riseofforgottenpacks.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:35 am

Alisen came into the den with Coal dragging a huge deer ounce again. Flinch and Steel were close behind. After she and Coal had dragged in the elk Alisen noticed Nchi was awake “Hey, there sleepy head, I see you finally woke up.” Alisen says smiling.

Coal laughs “Hey sleeping beauty.” He says tearing the elk open and making a pile of chunks. Steel comes in and sighs “Alisen you must be sikick,” Steel says coming in with a tiny limp “But, next time don’t go flying down the mountain and bouncing back up to push me out of the way for a rock slide.” Steel says.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 am

I roll my eyes at Coal and trot into the den. "I brought in some rabbits for you guys and berries for Timber." I bark to let them know so they don't need to hunt for a while. I sigh and kick the badger into a shadowy corner away from their vision. "So who killed this biggin?" I ask them.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:54 am

Alisen nods “Yup, I killed it while Coal and Steel cornered it.” Alisen says starting to wash the meet. “Thanks,” She adds seeing what he hunted and gathered.
Coal nods then adds “I thought Alisen would have to kiss you to wake you up, sleeping beauty." Coal says nudging Alisen.

Alisen freezes and lowers her head in embarrassment.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:01 am

I roll my eyes and kick Coal in the shin. "Not funny man." I give him an unamused look at him. "Ah ignore him Alisen he talks of horse scat." I bark to her. "Oh and Coal I think she would have made you do it!" I grin widely showing most of my pearly white teeth.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:17 am

Coal growls at Nchi, for the kick and sits beside Alisen before he tries to attack Nchi.

Alisen nudges Coal “Coal calm down, you started it, and yes that’s what me ,Timber, and Flinch were talking about is sending Coal to play prince charming.” Alisen says before giving a pile of food to Nchi, and one to Coal and Steel. She leaves a pile for Flinch by Flinch, and puts a pile for Red by the wall, while putting the berries next to Reds pile for timber. Finally after all the passing is over Alisen tears a leg off and starts to eat.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Flinch padded inside quietly. He'd been using sound to follow Alisen, as Steel had told him to, and the rockslide had drown that out. It had taken him a bit to find the den, after that. He started chowing down on his food and became aware of two things. One, the wolf, Nchi, had finally woken up. "Ah, hey, he's alive! I thought my stench had knocked him out." He snickered, and then thought about his other realization. Uh, had anyone else noticed, Timber and Red weren't anywhere to be seen? Red had sprinted off, and Timber had followed. He sighed, shaking his head. They had just gotten there!
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Alisen nods smiling “Yup, I guess the cool air finally blew it out of his system.” Alisen says. Coal finishes and sits in the shadow watching all the wolves interact. Alisen watches her brother from the corner of her eyes.

Steel sits beside Coal and continues to be inv the conversation. “Maybe that’s how the real sleeping beauty got knocked out.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:27 pm

I laugh "Yeah that could be it." I grin and nibble a bit in a fore leg of the deer. "That or it was your bad jokes." I smirk at the brothers in the shadows. I lick my jaws being full from the first meal, I trot to the opening of the den and sit down and guard.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Steel nods with a weird expression “that’s true or you could have been afraid of the light.” He adds. Coal laughs “That’s true I’ll run from it when my time comes.” He laughs.

Alisen sits up and stretches “So how bright was the light Nchi?” Alisen asks.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum