Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
Hidden Falls - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

Hidden Falls

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hidden Falls - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Falls

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Flinch nodded, staying quiet. Coal, of the brothers, made him the most nervous. He seemed to be like ice, ready to crack when the opportunity arose. Flinch was, however, really thirsty. He wasn't about to drink from the pool, though, because he didn't trust the water in it. So, he padded out for a moment and took a chunk of snow inside. He breathed on it for a while, until it melted into a puddle, which he lapped up. The cold water felt good, because it woke him up and satisfied his thirst at the moment, but also the relief. He didn't want to hallucinate again. He glanced out the cave, in the way they had gone. What was up, he wondered. He hoped the Alpha was okay, because he didn't want Steel to loose his sister, as well as the fact anyone's pain was a sad thing. He yawned, curling up again, but he didn't want to fall asleep again.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Steel walks in still groggy and sit beside Coal. “She’s fine she just wants to see the sun rise like she used to in her old pack.” Steel says. He’s relaxed like always and calm. While Coal and stiff and on edge. They are opposites like the Ying-Yang but without each other their balance is gone. They sit side by side Coal falling back to sleep while Steel wakes up.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Flinch nodded. He'd seen plenty of sunrises in his travels. Most of the time he was in a field, so It was an easy thing to see. They were nice, though. He could understand that. He stretched, leaning against the wall. He wasn't used to staying in one place for such a long time. His muscles, as small as they were, were aching to go out on the road again. Or at least go out for a run. He scratched a flea bite with his back leg, and glanced at Steel, as well as Coal, but he was asleep. He was curious as to whether he should stay or go. The pack seemed nice, but there weren't any jobs for a thief out in a society.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Steel stands and stretches “About time for a hunt. Coal lets go hunting near the lone tree, we can look for Timber and that red guy there as well.” Steel says trotting toured the exit. “You two don’t cause Alisen any trouble when she gets back.” Coal says fallowing steel.

Half an hour later the sun is up and Alisen walks back in quiet and her red eyes almost glowing from the cold mountain air. “I suppose the twins went hunting?” Alisen asks.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Flinch nodded. "And to look for Timber and Red, while they're out." He explained, then flicked an ear. "But not without Coal strictly warning us to not cause you any trouble." It was strange, to him, how much they cared for each other. He'd stayed with his mother for a while but really only because he was feeding her. His father had left while he was little, and he had no siblings. He yawned, looking out for a moment. He decided to talk, as it was time they all had woke up. He remembered what Steel had said yesterday, and it still bugged his mind. He glanced at the Alpha. "Steel tells me a thief could have a spot in this pack. Is that true?" He tilted his head, flicking an ear.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Alisen nods without hesitation “Of course, back in my old pack they had two ranks that fit the guidelines of a thief.” Alisen says sitting were her brothers had sat. “The higher one was the gatherer, that wolf gathers herbs, berries, sometimes even helps the mothers gather their pups.” Alisen laughs at the image of moons found pups. “Then, there are the scouts, very important, they are like a patrol squad, they head out to the border and watch for anything out of the ordinary. Like the thieves they must be fast, so they can alert the alpha, beta, or lead warrior. As I said very important rank, but every rank is important, from my eyes at least.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Flinch thought about this. The first rank didn't seem to fit him, really. The second had a possibility, though. He knew the scents of many creatures, and was fast. He just wasn't sure if he would be strong enough if something turned on him. Still, Flinch was a loner. That was, like, a job, or occupation of his. He yawned once more, scratching at the flea bite. "Would you recommend joining a pack, Alisen?" He asked, glancing outside. Steel had recommended this, but Flinch wasn't sure it would be any better than being a scavenger. He wasn't sure he wouldn't be a thief if he joined. After all, he had nothing to give in return for food and shelter. He was already stealing by staying in the cave that long.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Alisen thinks for a moment then look at Flinch “Well the decision is yours. But yes I would, but just any pack there are some that are cruel to their members, but the one I want to lead, the one that my brothers are helping me build.” Alisen thinks a moment and smiles “I want all my family happy. We are all equals, meaning we all have things that make us the same, but the differences are what bring us together, wolves like you, or the scouts, are what keep the pack updated and alert.” Alisen says then shakes her head to focus on the question. “As I said its your choice, I won’t pressure you, nor will I kick you out. But you would fit in, if I could fit in with a pack of happy go lucky, goody two shoes, in my old pack I think you would more then fit in with these guys, they become more then a pack after a while, a family really.” Alisen says still smiling.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Flinch smiled back. A family? He wasn't sure he would fit into one, but another quote Timber enjoyed yakking about stung his brain. Well... more than one. Home is where the heart is, but the heart basically meant family. Family is home. That would be nice, though he wouldn't let himself hope for that. He now had a song stuck in his head. Something about going home, to a place where the singer belonged. It had a nice tune. He sang along in his head, flicking an ear, though on the outside he just looked like he was thinking. A voice in his head was his final decider. If it doesn't work out, you can run away. He nodded to himself. "Well then," He bowed respectfully, "If ya wouldn't mind dealing with a partially insane starving wolf, I'd be honored to join your pack, Alpha Alisen." He tilted his head, wagging his tail once in a friendly gesture.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Alisen smiles “We’re all insane in this pack, from my eyes, and of course. Please just call me Alisen, and bowing is for the human pets.” Alisen says slightly teasing. She wags her tail to, but its only because she’s happy that her pack is growing. She glances at Nchi “Do you think he’s ever ganna wake up?” Alisen asks with a smirk “I hope he isn’t like sleeping beauty or I’m ganna go get Coal to play prince charming.” Alisen says with a laugh.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Flinch shrugged, hiding a mischievous grin. He padded over to Nchi and poked him, frowning. He paced in a line, tsking. "Nchi, Nchi, Nchi. Obviously, you're trying to get Alisen to be your prince charming. I'm sorry, bro, but you miiiiight need to try a bit harder than that." He stopped, sitting down with an amused smile. This type of teasing wasn't harmful, but it was certainly fun to watch. He knew, because he'd watched mini sharp-claws do it to sharp-claws, as well as tiny-wolf, and once strong-wolf. The little kitten had learned her lesson, though, when she tried strong-wolf. He cackled at the memory, which he quickly turned into a laugh. He didn't want to appear insane, or they wouldn't take it seriously. Which he wanted them to. Life was a bit boring without drama of who-likes-who. He glanced at Alisen, still laughing. "Although I'm sure Coal and you would be a cute couple too." He said, smirking at Nchi. Alisen did have a point; that wolf needed to wake up. Who didn't like being woken up by teasing?
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Alisen starts to laugh to “Coal may, get us for this, but from me to you, he’s very ticklish behind his ears, and under his chin.” Alisen says. She likes when wolves start to have fun it helps ease the tension. Alisen always messed with her brothers to keep the tension between them from growing even though that tension is small it could grow.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Flinch grinned. "Thanks for the heads up, Alisen." He smirked though, wagging his tail. She hadn't objected to the idea of Nchi liking her. Score! He could almost imagine Timber patting him on the back. He'd have to mention this to her when she came, finally. She would be a big help. He could also imaging Yente rolling her eyes and scolding him, but he didn't care.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:45 pm

Alisen started taking off the little cover she made out of a clean deer pelt and put it on a pile of others. “So, what do you think of the pack so far?” Alisen asks she would like to know what others think. She wants to see if there is any way she could improve her packs structure.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Flinch shrugged, scratching at his flea bite. "Well, it's pretty big. You, the Alpha, Coal and Steel who I'm going to guess are Betas, Nchi, the lazy hunter would be my guess for him, and I'm going to guess I'm the patrol dude. Timber, I assume is healer, and she tells me Red is a warrior." He shrugged, kind of proud of the data he had collected in his head. He wasn't sure how accurate any of it was, but it was logical, and that was all that really mattered to him. He tilted his head, thinking more. "Very friendly, too." He added.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Alisen laughs “Alpha, yes, Timber healer, most likely. Red, warrior, probably. But Coal is lead warrior. Steel is the lead hunter and Nchi, I don’t know yet. And its you, yes, are a scout.” Alisen says her voice sure. She knew Timber was a great healer and Red warrior even if he was small he was quick. But she still doesn’t think she has found the right wolf for Beta. Alisen was proud of her pack, they were all worth every thought in her head.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Flinch nodded, continuing to scratch at the flea bite. "Then yeah, I think the pack is great." He shrugged, glancing at the sleepy wolf. "He could be your beta, you know." He said, pointing at Nchi. He smirked, a teasing comment coming to mind, but he decided to ignore it. He'd teased them enough for a bit. He was a scout now, and though he wasn't sure entirely what it meant, he was a bit proud. Still a thief, though, he reminded himself. That wasn't going to change, no matter what he did. He had stolen things.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Alisen slightly laughs “Well, for now he’s a omega, and to get a higher rank hew must earn it and Beta is the second highest rank you can get he’d have to work extremely hard to reach it.” Alisen says a little to seriously. “As far as I’m concerned the Beta has to be someone I can trust to be their for me, and someone who I know well.” Alisen says then smiles “Steel and Timber are the two in line for it at the moment.” Alisen says. She notices Finch’s itching and thinks for a minute. “Hey, what’s your real name?” Alisen asks.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Flinch flinched, then decided to laugh. "Who's to say my mom wasn't just in a bad mood when she named me?" He flicked an ear, an amused expression on his face. He lowered his snout, sighing. "Nah, Flinch is a nickname. A mighty fine one, if I do say so myself, but it ain't my real name." He scratched at his flea bite again. He scratched at the ground, wondering if he could get away with not answering.. "Juin. It's French for June, according to my mom, so it's a gally name. Kinda stupid, ey?" He laughed, straightening. He honestly did prefer Flinch. Even though it made him seem cowardly.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Alisen laughs “I didn’t make you answer you could have just said I don’t want to answer, its not like if you don’t answer your going to blow up.” Alisen says then sees her brothers come walking in. Coal is dragging a huge deer and Steel has fresh berries. Alisen stands and helps Coal pull the kill in. “Nice.” She comments.

Coal snorts “Well, Steel’s a pro what did you expect a squirrel.” Coal teases. Steel rolls his eyes “ya, ya, you know your bum about not being able to show Alisen up.” Steel teases Coal. Coal growls and scoffs.

Alisen raises and eye brow “Show me up will you?” Alisen asks scoffing in humor.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Flinch chuckled. "I didn't want to risk it." He said simply, then got up to help as well. Flinch laughed, hearing them teasing each other. Even though he pictured Coal as rather serious and mean, he wasn't too worried he would get beaten up if he did what he was about to do. He play bowed, snarling in a friendly manor. "Was that a growl, Coal? I'm a loyal part of this pack now, and if ya attack the Alpha, ye've got me to answer to!" He glanced at Steel, with a joking look. Yep. He was in the pack now, as Steel had suggested.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Alisen smirks but shakes her head a little. “You’ve done it now.” Alisen says.

Steel sets the berries down and sits to watch. Coal tackles Flinch and then get up and gives him a noogy. “Remember shortly I’m lead warrior, that means I’m a higher rank. Plus I’m her brother meaning I can tease her all I want.” Coal says before playfully growling at Flinch “Like your spunk though.” He ends with.

Alisen looks at Steel at the same time he looks at her and they both laugh.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Flinch chuckled, dusting himself off. "Spunk is all I got to work with right now." He said, scratching at a flea bite again. That was how his mindset worked, really. He didn't get embarassed by anything. He just turned it into a joke and went on with his life. He didn't really understand valuing a wolf more than another based on rank, so Coals note to him didn't really bother him either. He did, though, know to not attack out of anger. He wasn't stupid; he knew he wouldn't win a fight. He glanced hungrily at the food, but shook his head to clear it. "Anywho. Anything the Scout wolfie needs to do?" He asked, looking at each of the three in turn.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Alisen nods “Eat. I’m going to bring food to Timber and Red, Coal no hogging the leftovers give them to Flinch and Nchi if he ever wakes up.” Alisen says sternly and now looking serious. She raps last night leftovers in her morning cover and grabs the berries to “I’ll do perimeter today tomorrow Flinch I’ll show you how. Coal after your done eating catch up to m. Steel stay high and watch the territory from above. And most of all *STAY STRONG*” Alisen says hugging both her brothers and running out of the den. She had no doubt they’d be ok, she was mostly telling herself. Before she saw the old lands crumble she had trouble keeping herself together.

Steel turns to Coal and nods “Finish as soon as possible,” They both said to each other as if they read each others minds. “You ok with being here alone with Nchi?” Steel asks Flinch while passing him food.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:09 am

Flinch stared down at the food warily. It was too easy, really. Where was the growlong bear, who noticed their food was missing? What happened to the snarling wolf who caught him, that one time? He sighed, flicking his ear and glancing around nervously. Yentes words flashed though his brain. Eat quick, so another thief doesn't steal it from you. So, he did. He scarfed up the food as quick as he could. It only whetted his hunger, but he didn't say a thing. He'd heard stories about people who ate too much after having no food for a while, that had died. Well, he didn't really want that. He looked up at Steel. "What now?" He asked simply, stretching. With food in his stomach, he felt energized. He wanted to do something.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum