Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
The lone Tree - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

The lone Tree

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The lone Tree - Page 5 Empty Re: The lone Tree

Post by Timber Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Timber smiled, greatful for their kindess. "No thanks, I'm a vegitarian." It was an odd thing to hear a wolf say. She was unusual, but that was common around this area.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 am

I whine and follow as she goes out of sight. I break into a run was i get closer then skid to stop when I reach her and the other wolves. "Timber?" I bark nearly whining. "Uh.." I whine and grip my fore claws into the dirt. "Will you be my mate?" I ask her then look away and duck down.

(It was done in Cbox now it is done in roleplay.)
Red
Red

Location : Now if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?

http://riseofforgottenpacks.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Timber had to laugh. Seriously, it wasn't often red acted so embarassed. She poked him with a paw as he turned away. "Dude, will you be mad if I say yes?" She was just checking. She had a memory that was buzzing at the back of her head like a bee. She decided to let it buzz and not touch it, in case it was a wasp and not a bumble bee.

(Yet again, I am on the nook.)
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:06 pm

It was a good thing was already red. "No." I bark and flick an ear up. "Soooo is it yes?" I bark cocking my head to one side. I dig my claws into the dirt and start to shake uncontrollably. I whine and lie down and try to stop shaking.

(ok)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Timber rolled her eyes. "Durr." She said, in an almost sarcastic tone. Obviously. She glanced at Red, who seeminly couldn't stop shaking. "Dude, you alright?" She asked, concerned. Hopefully he wasn't having a seisure or something...
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:05 am

Alisen and her two brother come back, Coal and Steel pulling a buck that Alisen and Coal killed, while Alisen carries a bunch of berries for the timber. Alisen then sees Red shaking on the ground and rushes over this is the first time she has worried about another wolf since Timber was mest up and her brothers were gone. “Is he alright?” Alisen asks after dropping the berries by Timber. Coal and Steel close behind sit the kill down and move to their normal spots behind Alisen.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Timber shrugged, glancing nervously at Red. "I think he's just stressed. Hopefully he'll be fine." She smiled at Alisen, nodding in thanks for the berries. Her mind was buzzing, like memories wanted to surface in her head and bother her. She shut it down immediately. She didn't want any bad memories ruining her train of thought, which for once was actually going along just fine. She lifted her snout and sniffed the air, trying to smell if anything else was around that would attack. She didn't smell or head anything, but her senses weren't the best out there. She wouldn't have been surprised to turn around and see a bear breathing down her neck. Once the thought entered her mind, she couldn't force it out. She had to check, just to be sure. She, quickly, turned her head to look behind her. Bear-free, what a relief.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Alisen’s fur starts to change from white to a mixed fur, a timber wolf’s fur, and her eyes turn red. Alisen blinks. And looks at Coal and Steel “Timber, where’s Butcher, Moon, and Silver? Where are the pack lands. Where are we?” Alisen asks in an old voice the other Alisen’s voice. She shakes her head.

(The old Alisen was trapped in Angel the hole time but she lost all her memories and while in Angel she found her memory of her best friend Timber, that’s what brought her back to the warrior she is)

Steel smiles and tackles his sister, along with Coal “Your back to normal Alisen!!” he yells in a god’s voice, extremely happy.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Alisen’s fur starts to change from white to a mixed fur, a timber wolf’s fur, and her eyes turn red. Alisen blinks. And looks at Coal and Steel “Timber, where’s Butcher, Moon, and Silver? Where are the pack lands. Where are we?” Alisen asks in an old voice the other Alisen’s voice. She shakes her head.

(The old Alisen was trapped in Angel the hole time but she lost all her memories and while in Angel she found her memory of her best friend Timber, that’s what brought her back to the warrior she is)

Steel smiles and tackles his sister, along with Coal “Your back to normal Alisen!!” he yells in a god’s voice, extremely happy.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Timber grinned. "Hey, she's back! How was the trip?" The question was in a sarcastic tone, but she did kind of wonder where the old Alisen had been. She frowned, though, at the question. She didn't really know where Butcher and Moon were. She pointed with a paw to the lone tree, however, where Silver was sleeping. "Well, Silv is there, but I have no zuttin' clue where Moon and Butcher are." She flicked her ear, remembering Butcher had been Alisens mate, at a time. Poor Gal, did she still care about him? She patted her friend on the back, kind of awkwardly, as wolves weren't really meant to do that. She flinched, as the name Moon entered her mind. That brought back tons of memories, none good, really. Moon had been her Alpha, after she left Aqua Mist. But her Alpha before that had been Storm. He had taken care of her like a father, and then disappeared into the snow during the famine. She missed him. A lot. Akuma too, but more as for Storms sake. How many had been lost, she wondered. Moon, Kapu, Butcher, Crow, Amaya, Storm, Akuma, Clyde, Aleera, and Golden. She knew what had happened to Golden, he was shot, and then buried in the snow by herself, but it didn't make the memory any better. She sighed, remembering his last request. To tell Alisen that he had loved her. Such a sad death.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Things start flooding her memory and Alisen stumbles to the ground “I, think I know what happened to Moon and Kapu. But After I nearly killed Butcher, and ran away from the pack land I don’t know.” Alisen shakes her head and then lowers her head “Moon and Kapu, I believe were still taking care of some pups when I left with my brothers.” Alisen says glancing at them as they get up.

Steel’s smile fades “After she left something happened to the land, and as she watched it crumble she became a white wolf called Angel, she didn’t remember anything, except a small red wolf and a timber wolf.” He slightly grins.

Alisen shakes her head and looks at Timber “What happened to the pack lands? Please tell me Timber.” Alisen insists her red eyes glowing in pain of not knowing.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Timber shakes her head. "I dunno. I woke up in the swamplands near Silver and Red." She sighed, the question buzzing in her head as well. She honestly didn't know. She shook her head at the Moon and Kapu thing, though. "Kapu and Moon broke up, I think... there was a wolf named Shadow who liked Moon at the time." She shrugged, flicking her tail and glancing at Red, who was staying silent. She didn't think he knew anything, but it didn't hurt to question. She tilted her head at Steel. "My name is Timber, by the way, I'm a Red wolf. It's just my name." She had been ignoring all the timber wolf comments, but it was starting to irk her.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Alisen laughed then nods “I get it, the thing is I started building my own pack,” Alisen says and looks at Timber. “We are called *The Night Warriors* till I build a better and bigger pack that is, now I guess its only me and my brothers.” Alisen say then looks at the group of wolves “Would you guess like to join?” She asks.

Steel nod “I know she called you a wolf called timber and Red wolf named red.” Steel says.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Ngoma: I back up and then there was nothing under my paw. I fall down and down. I try to straighten my self but I can't. Then the world went black and silent. The fall had broken my spine and I was gone. I Ngoma was dead.

(sorry really short post I'm ending her)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:34 pm

( Ok, can you make someone for Ali please)
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 pm

(working on it)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:09 am

Timber nodded, wagging her tail lightly. A sound from behind her sounded out, and she turned. Ngoma, the wolf who she had talked to as Melody, was laying at a cliffs base, with her spine twisted at an unnatural angle. She padded over, sniffing the corpse. Yep. Dead. She sighed, dragging her over and putting her in the grave that had been hers. "Guess I kept her spot warm. Poor Gal." Timber knew what death felt like. It wasn't pleasent.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:14 am

Nchi
The smell of wolves flooded my nose was it my pack's? I run toward it very excited. I skid to a halt as I see the wolves, they were not my pack. I sigh and sit down trying to think where they could have gone to. "Have you seen a pack about 20 wolves constantly traveling?" I ask them They were my best hope and I prayed they knew.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:17 am

Timber flinched, shaking her head and padding back over. "No, I'm sorry." She said. She sniffed the air, even though she knew her senses weren't that good. "But I haven't been here long, maybe I just didn't see them." She glanced at Alisen, tilting her head. Had she seen anything?
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:29 am

Alisen walks over and helps Timber cover the body even though she doesn’t know who the corpse was. She then looks over at Red “Just so you know the pack land is this land, before I forgot everything my brothers and I were scouting” Alisen says.

Steel sniffs the air and then smiles “I can’t wait till we get back to Hidden Falls.” He says with a smile. He looks over at Coal who is smiling and already preparing to leave. “Yeah, me neither.” Says Coal before he sees the other wolf and instantly runs in front of Alisen. Steel does the same blocking Alisen from the male.

Alisen growls at the wall her brothers have made and walks around them “There’s a reason I was a warrior.” Alisen says before shifting her red eyes to the male “Sorry, but there is no scent of any other pack here, before ours. But they could have went around this area.” Alisen says.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:34 am

"Thank you." I nod and sniff around for their smell, nothing. "well perhaps could I join yours?" I ask the alphaess. There was no where else to go now so why not. I sit down near the tree to pant then I sniff the tree one last time.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:53 am

Alisen thinks for a moment then nods “Of course, the pack needs to grow,” Alisen says then adds “But, there are rules : be respectful to all the pack, no fighting unless for training or in a fight against rogues or a violent pack, every wolf gets equal amounts of all needs. And our modo is KEEP CALM, STAY STRONG.” Alisen says her voice steady and clear. She looks at all her friends “These are my brothers Coal (lead warrior), and Steel (Lead Hunter).” Alisen says motioning to each brother when their name is spoken. “And these are Red, and Timber, they have just joined the pack so their ranks haven’t been discussed yet.” Alisen says doing the same thing with her friends, then she looks striate at the male. “My name is Alisen Vice, I am Alpha of the pack Blazing Night, our territory is the mountain land.” Alisen says. “Welcome to the pack” she adds with a slight grin.

Steel moves up to Alisen’s left side and Coal her right.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:00 am

"Thank you again Alisen." I nod my head again to her. "My name is Nchi." I respond to her then I go up to her brothers and scan them up and down then sniff them both just to remember them then I back up under the tree. "Thank you for the welcome."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:13 am

Alisen nods then glances at her two brothers who stand stiff and stubborn, soon she sees a glimpse of ferocity in their eyes, and she turns to face them “Why don’t you two go gather the food and head to Hidden Falls, we will meet you there when the whole pack is ready.” Alisen says to her brothers more of a order then a suggestion but only because they could snap very soon.

The twins glance at each other then at their sister, and with two big grunts march over to the kill and start toured the mountain. They don’t look back “Yes, little sis,” Coal says while steel says “Of course, Ali” before they race off.

Alisen then walks over to the Nchi and smiles “No problem, what rank were you in in your old pack?” Alisen asks politely.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:16 am

"I never had a rank I lost them when I was very young." I sigh and lower my head. "Any rank would be perfectly fine with me." I raise my head again. "So where be the den?" I ask her. During my travels I had not spotted a hidden falls.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next